"Yeah. I don't particularly see why your ok with this, and maybe there some form of thing I could've come up with to make you useful for something else, but honestly I have my own plans to make a widespread Earth defense, a self-sustaining one at that. If Age 1000 is any indication.....earthlings are perfectly capable of understanding and dealing with ki. I say? Let them know. Let earthlings imagine up whatever martial arts they can to defend themselves. The best way to make sure forces like you or I aren't necessary is to make sure everyone knows how to do it themselves. Whether that be through weird steampunk cybernetics, new robots they make themselves anyways, or legit martial arts. Whatever works.

But of course, out with the old first.....forces created by what? Some god with a petty agenda perfectly willing to sacrifice the planet? Can't have that. Not to my standards of justice. But just to make sure: your ARE not sapient right? Cause if this is some sort of trick to make me commit a sin to send to me to hell later....that'd be a real jerk move. Just saiyan."

She takes a ready stance, preparing to power herself up. Not that her history hasn't probably been shady enough already, but she has to look out for that kind of thing on some level. Wait how would it work? At least 19 years of her life had been spent in a completely different timeline, how would Yenma judge her, based on the last two? Did he have trans-timeline papers? Did delinquent behavior in high school count?
Gamikai she hoped not. Younger self was a jerk and an idiot.