Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
No, id make him a successful artist. Probably by taking him to America after Art School.
I think the primary purpose of this post is to insult American's taste in art.

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
I thought we were discussing Luke's actions that led to Kylo Ren?

Don't change the topic.

I agree with you.

But you and I are very different people, having lived very different lives than Luke. Lets ask a Holocaust survivor what his choice would be..
You know, I've lived around Holocaust survivors all my life, had one for a teacher, and I never thought to ask that question.

Why does every mass murderer have to be Hitler? Hitler was a particular sort of mass murderer that was also into a sort of nationalism attached to a weird pseudo-scientific racial ideology that also valued very odd attributes as virtues. Like I am pretty sure they are ok with baby killing given reasons (see Holocaust).

Kylo Ren, on the other hand, might be evil, he might even have killed his own share of babies in his day. However, he really has no ideology other than the fact that he likes power and being in charge. He's not even a particularly good leader type, he orders people around like a two year old that was given the remote to a shock collar.

Hux is the closest Hitter analog, and he basically just gets thrown around like a rag doll by the Sith force users until he's a joke.

By the way, Luke shouldn't kill babies either, or 10-year old padawans.

However, I still would find that outcome delightful since I have already had to sit through two movies with the infuriating Kylo Ren in it and no doubt he'll be in a third.