Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
Plot explosions and tension killers; that's not the plot exploding, that's exploding the plot. Hmm...well we were talking about thread titles earlier, so why not?

"Erfworld Thread XI: That's Not the Plot Exploding, That's Exploding the Plot"
I agree with the suggestion and everything else you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by guttering flame View Post
I meant we and Parson aren't sure how human these Erfworlder really are or whether they have a will of their own and similar questions. They seem to be but maybe they're just well made puppets. Just because they pass some Turing tests doesn't mean there's something meaningful inside them. Getting a simple spear-bearer's POV or an archer's, freshly popped proves it. Seeing how the world looks from the eyes of royalty and various magicians adds to the picture. But I agree Rob made a mistake turning them into a legion of full-time POV characters.
It used to be enlightened. The text updates about Wrigley and his spear were interesting, and made a nice little arc. It showed the thinking of a simple infantrist, expanded the world, and also gave insight were Stanley, a major supporting character came from. Nothing of that can be found in the last update. It's no new information or insight about characters or world we get. The thinkamancer thought r´trees had been mentioned a lot of times before, and it gets old.