Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Also I feel like the entire point of the stapler story is the joke of WHY she stapled herself. She wanted to put up a poster with staples, but since the poster was ALREADY on her wall, with push pins, she decided to put the staple in "only a little bit" so she could move the poster underneath it so she could finish pushing the staple in. So she held up her hand to the wall, put the staplegun to her finger so she could use he finger to hold the staple up, and then stapled down.

She proceeds to yell for Dad to come into the room, "and don't laugh". He walks down to her room. After a brief moment we hear laughing and she just screams "I SAID DON'T LAUGH".

Aaah...good times. This is one of the nice and positive stories.
That story reminds me of the time when I accidentally stapled my own figure years ago. I was freaking out, and my mother was freaking out too. She was looking for a "surgical kit" that she has for situations like this one. It felt like she was getting ready to perform surgery on my finger!

As my mother was making the preparations however, my little sister walks into the room, sees the staple in my finger, and casually pulls it out like it was nothing.

My mother and I were both stunned that my sister managed to get that staple out, that it slipped out so easily. Of course, we had a good laugh about it.

And BTW, Happy New Years!