Spoiler: Korbach
Show
Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
Spoiler: Brianna and Korbach
Show
The man chuckles. "Well, I'm desperate, so here. This one's on the house."

He raises a holy symbol and says a short prayer under his breath. Korbach feels some color return to his cheeks, though the illness has not yet left him.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The man casts lesser restoration on Korbach (DC 17 Spellcraft check will identify the spell as it is being cast) and heals (1d20+8)[25] Con damage that Korbach has taken.

"So there, there's some proof that I can do this. And I dunno what kind of crock you've heard, but there's no 'temple' to Milani here. We are a devout Asmodean town, just like the rest of the Empire. You better be careful with your words, if you know what's good for you."

Spoiler: Sense Motive
Show
The man is hinting that Milani is an underground deity worshipped in secret in Kintargo. It's possible that he is a priest of Milani himself, though Korbach did not get a good look at his holy symbol. But it definitely seems to be the case that if they go around asking for Milani to random passerby they might get in trouble.
"Ah, thank you. I would be happy to recover the item you seek,
but only if you cure my friend here. She is young and not as hearty as I am, and I would see her taken care of before I take on this recovery mission for you."
Kor looks gravely at Brianna as he negotiates with the priest, hoping she can be healed no matter the outcome of this "quest".

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Spellcraft to identify the spell (1d20+8)[25]
Diplomacy to influence the priest (1d20+0)[10]

"As to the rest, I apparently recieved some bad information.
I apologize for any offense I might have given."