GIRLS

As Lucretia's face changes, the two girls whimper and cower back, and Jasper takes a few steps back, too, even though the performance isn't intended for him. Both girls desperately shake their heads, absolutely terrified of the monstrous lady standing before them.

Jasper breathes deeply to calm his own heartbeat, before turning to the bodyguard and repeating the price for the benefit of the lady holding the money.

EXOTIC

Elithazelle has dark red skin, small horns peeking from black hair and bright yellow eyes, with slit pupils. They're slender, even for an elf, and flat-chested. They wear a single strip of thin white cloth over their shoulders, one flap hangs in front and another behind. It reaches halfway down their thighs, prevented from flapping too much by delicate silver chains holding it closed at their sides, level with hips, lowest rib and armpit. Beneath, they wear a baggy loincloth.

<Release me from this cage, and I shall. Until then, however, I am prevented from moving far.> The cages have enough space in them for a simple bed for the inhabitant to sleep on, but they as small as they can be to fit as many cages into the building. There's a magical force-field that can snap into place over most of the obvious ways in and out, plus many less obvious ones, and there's a blanket enchantment preventing teleportation out of the building. The floor can be electrified, as well; the drorc wears boots with thick rubber soles to protect himself from that particular defence. The drorc himself is cloaked in a slight force field, and carries two magical wands; one of paralysis and one of pain.