1. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Forbidden Land of Sundara: Broken Sun IC

Thesa

Lethio's words went to heart. She nods, lightly, thinking of the times she'd heard similar sentiment. "The same war as Aquila". She listens to Keyris and Branden, they seemed to be taking it more seriously now. There was a real chance they would run into the inquisition. There were other things too.

"I can grant a blessing that would give protection. It should last through most of the day." She show it on herself first, muttering the recitation as a hand goes to her bracers. Protect us She offers this to those that would like it.

There was also another issue. If she understood Father Lucius's magic, this should work. "Father, please give me a moment with them." Once she performs the blessing, she turns to the two archers. She wanted them to see it, hoped they understood it. "The bird is gone, I'd rather you not be here when it returns. Please, answer the questions you were asked. Who sent you? Who were you after? Do that and we'll let you go, as long as you realize the danger of this profession." She steps towards them hands cupped in front of her, taking the magic of the circle against evil with her. Once they are under its effect, she adds. "I can offer you a day's worth of provisions, just leave all of this behind you."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Castng Magic vestament for +2 Enh to Armor for 10 hours.. I can hand a few of those out if someone would like it.

The Magic Circle should suppress the domination effect, but if they try to run away, it would return.

Diplomacy (1d20+15)[27]
    Last edited by Ryuuk; 2018-01-05 at 06:48 PM.
    Will be edited by Ryuuk : Sometime in the future.