Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
I agree.

The Age of Ultron Helicarrier is from Agents of Shield. That's the only time movies get something from Agents of Shield instead of the other-way around (I mean, the Avengers get the location of Loki's sceptre from Coulson's shield but that isn't actually mentioned anywhere in the movie so it doesn't count).
What you mean is Agents of Shield takes credit for providing a Helicarrier that the movie suggests was in Nick Fury’s back pocket the whole time, and where not a single person or location from the TV series is referenced. Also the Helicarrier isn’t revealed until after the movie came out (I saw it in the movies first).

While looking at the movies and TV as a single universe you can say “the Helicarrier was provided by Coulson and the Agents of Shield,” this one is an example of the sort of thing that can be done without the movies acknowledging the existence or relevance of the TV show.

Post Age-of-Ultron they have stopped even doing even that much with new movies in the TV show itself. They acknowledge the Sokovia Accords are now a thing a bit late to the party, and that’s about the last time Agents of Shield acknowledge that the movies are a thing (unless Thor 2 was after, Sif shows up in what’s basically a one off and acknowledges Odin’s been acting funny).