"That's an excellent question; and I'm glad you asked it!" says Avita in the piping voice she used right back at the first briefing with Olidar. The one she uses to sound harmless.

"First of all; I've been trying to shoot Demons with this twig-" she indicates her simple longbow; "And I'm needing something a bit better. More of the masterworky, experty, serious artist's persuasion, and more attuned to my arm strength--look, it may not look like much, but it's there.

And I'll be needing a Human-sized spiked gauntlet to make them pay attention to me and stop chopping up the guys next to me-and that doesn't have to be anything special, but cold iron would be nice--and I'll be needing to top up my quiver. Preferably with cold iron arrows if you've got them. So if you've got those things I'd be quite impressed with you!"

[So, that's an order for one Masterwork +1 strength-rated Composite Longbow at 475 gp, one spiked gauntlet at 5 gp (10 if it's cold iron), and another set of arrows at 2gp if cold iron and 1gp if not.

Also, she'll probably buy more paper but that's almost too mundane to mention.]