View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

1. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

It takes Mallow a moment to gather his wits, and then another moment for him to turn back from his serpentine form - before he does, he's looking into the treeline again, eyes glowing faintly and tongue flicking a few times to taste the air. But then he's back to his humanoid form, and he's about to speak when suddenly strange figures are stepping out from the treeline. The tiefling's posture shifts, guarded and wary, but curious.
    "Neither dead nor alive," he reports to the group as the strange humanoid creatures - three of them, two appearing female and one male - step out. "...constructs. Of course, they're constructs..."
    One of the females, who has a wickedly sharp axe at her hip - not drawn - steps forward. "We were preparing to offer our aid in your fight, but it seems that you all had it under control. Very admirable. Those beasts have been stalking the borders of the sanctuary for far too long. Perhaps you have taught them a lesson. For this, we are grateful. Now, I must ask you - what are you doing in this place? We have noticed that Creators do not typically venture off the roads - as you have seen, it means danger in most cases."

Spoiler: Constructs
    Show

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You can roll history, religion, or engineering for these.
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2018-01-14 at 12:07 AM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"