Eclipse is really cool, great take on a shadowdancer type character. A few questions and thoughts for it:

1. If you and your occultation both have an enemy threatened that provokes and AoO, can you both take one (at the cost of using two AoOs from your pool, Combat Reflexes a must!)?
  2. The Darkness Dragon belt bind says its attacks may benefit from any enigma you know. Are they restricted in the same way, requiring the dragon to do an attack action with a single natural weapon it has, or does each of its attacks qualify as a "use of a targeted veil ability"? The latter seems pretty strong, but it is a level 16/18 ability, and the dragon itself is fragile so maybe that's fine. As a related followup, attacks with weapon-like veils in general don't count for enigma as a "targeted veil ability" and instead have to use the attack action to get an enigma correct?
  3. Growing Darkness enigma wording uses the singular "against the affected target" but the enigma ability is clear that veil abilities that target multiple creatures such as Riven Darts hands bind qualify for enigmas. With a multi-target veil ability such as this, is Growing Darkness intended to repeat the entire use against all targets, or just a single one? My guess is the intent is the former.
  4. Another Growing Darkness concern, it says it activates the veil again, which as far as I can tell means the second activation would qualify for another enigma, potentially allowing you to loop Growing Darkness. Maybe just add some text that the second activation is considered part of the first one, which would stop this with the already existing "The eclipse can only use a single enigma on a given attack action or veil ability activation" text?
  5. How does Dark Intensity interact with the Twin Veil feat? Can you triple shape onto one slot if you pick the same one with the class feature as the feat? And if you do separate ones, does having two veils in the Hands slot through Twin Veil activate the attack action bonus while having two veils in the Feet slot through Dark Intensity?
  6. The 19th level Shadow Armor ability doesn't seem to work at all. Shadow armor abilities only function when you don't have an occultation, but Second life requires you to consume your occultation for it to function. This paradox seems to hinder its ability to do its job.
  7. While I'm sure it's not the intent, the text of the Darkholds Wrist bind says that you "deflect attacks into the nondimensional space within your gauntlets", the same space you're storing items. Someone... less generous might say an item in there gets hit when you do deflect, especially if it's a splash weapon like an Alchemist's bomb.
  8. Sable Shots essence benefit says "darts fired from these hand crossbows" but all crossbows (including hand ones) fire bolts, not darts.
  9. Nothingness Shroud in Void's Embrace set is listed first before Gauntlets of the Void, order should be swapped.
  10. Why does Gauntlets of the Void veil only create a singlet gauntlet?
  11. A no save staggered on crit from Voidblade seems very strong, especially once Improved Critical and the +1 round duration increase come into play. It comes online earlier and compares favorably to the Staggering Critical feat, while also having other bonuses like the attack roll debuff on non-crits.

I really like the set of new weapon-like veils in the Eclipse doc, from the black hole flails to the hand crossbows that attack with darkness (rather than attacking it ). The capstone is neat, though the ability to steal unique slot veils such as Ring and Blood doesn't actually do anything right now since there are no Ring or Blood veils with the darkness descriptor. I know it's a separate publisher and all but I like the slight silliness of using a veil to create a gauntlet from Gauntlets of the Void veil, and then using that gauntlet as the focus for a Fiend's Grip from the Fiendbound Marauder archetype in Path of War: Expanded (even if it wouldn't be a very good combination because the Fiend's Grip wouldn't benefit from the additional cold damage with essence). Using magic to create a weapon that you use more magic on to create another weapon!

And thanks for giving the Lucent stats back!