Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[The Fabulous Croupelt's Falling Circus]

Astrana applauds every act in the show, but attempts to come off as more restrained in her expressions as she sees the crowd around her. She wasn't going to fall into mob-mentality here, but she certainly didn't want to come off as too stiff either, it was a impressive show after all, even to an old carny like her. They certainly didn't have any of these effects, despite her attempting to help them with some pacts.

As she considers what they must have done for all this to work, she is suddenly interrupted by Val. "...oh, tempting but I'm still recovering from flight here." She says with a smile. "I'm afraid I'm going to have a heart attack just watching anyway."
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post

"Ah! Here we are," the lights come to a stop, warm and blinding, directly upon Astrana and Valente. "Would one of my brave and lovely assistants please join me on stage...?"

One of the beak-masked acrobats, still swinging about with idle grace on red ropes and tangled ribbons moored somewhere up in the dark, sways out toward Astrana and Valente. Something up above seems to move the rope with her, and she flips herself upside down, wrapping her legs and thighs around the rope and extending a hand to Astrana and Valente. She is smiling, pale and lovely, beneath the frame of her mask. "Trust me," she murmurs. "And grab on tight."

Thankfully she ceases swinging for the most part - she simply hangs from the newly repositioned rope, slim and lithe, dressed in tattered frilly finery.

Oh! Val blinks in surprise when they're singled out. Oh geez, now he's uncomfortable with all this attention. "Ah..." He looks uncertainly at his girlfriend. "Astrana?" She's much more comfortable with this sort of attention.