Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
The rule on page 144 of the Draconomicon that you continue to refer to applies only to true dragons as player characters and tells the DM that if someone wants to play a true dragon type other than the ten listed in the Monster Manual, whose advancement tables are compiled in table 3-21 on the previous page of the book, then the DM will have to create these LA- and HD-advancement tables themselves, using the information in table 3-22.
The text ain't sole limited for dragons in table 3-21. The text targets:
For true dragons other than those found in the Monster Manual
So, try again pls. Show me how your interpretation doesn't cause a dysfunction pls.. How you can require something to count as true dragon, when you give it for free for being a true dragon..

Furthermore, if you'd continue to read the entirety of the rules rather than cherry-picking those you think help you make your case, you'd see that ALSO on page 144 there's an entire other section of rules entitled "Lesser Dragon PCs", which explicitly states:
So in light of these rules, a few quick questions neatly resolve this issue, and (spoiler alert) not in your favor:

1. Do DWK's have the Dragon type? Yes.
  2. Do they have a set (that means unchanging) level adjustment? Yes.
  3. Do they have built-in progression due to age? No.
  4. Is there any reason (or for that matter, ability) to advance the DWK as a kobold? No.

Thus, by the letter of the rules, Dragonwrought Kobolds meet any and every criteria for being a lesser dragon, and one of the criteria for being a true dragon (having the dragon type, BFD ).
I'm cherry-picking? Let me show you where you are cherry-picking.

First thing Draconomicon tells you about Lesser Dragons is on P4 and in this first sentence DWK already disqualify as Lesser Dragons due to having Age Categories. That is first class cherry-picking imho.

1. Do DWK's have the Dragon type? Yes.
  2. Do they have a set (that means unchanging) level adjustment? Being a true dragon they get LA determined by the DM as "Other True Dragons" enforces him.
  3. Do they have built-in progression due to age? You extrapolate requirements for not being a lesser dragon into rules of requirement for being a true dragon. But that's wrong. Having built-in progression only disqualifies you as lesser dragon, but is not a requirement for being a true dragon (which would cause a rule dysfunction if it would be, but happily this ain't the chase here). It's your extrapolated rules that cause a dysfunction, while we have an interpretation of the RAW text that doesn't cause a dysfunction.
  4. Is there any reason (or for that matter, ability) to advance the DWK as a kobold? Depends on the DM and what kind of Advancement he sees fit for a DWK..

Seriously, give it up. We all know you won't though, and will likely try to find some way to refute this. Before you do, though, please be so kind as to succinctly restate your reasoning so those just tuning in can catch up.
How about you give up on give me up and provoking me and talking like you can talk for the entire forum. I don't think you have the right to demand that someone give up a discussion, just because you feel so nor have you the right to speak for everyone in the forum. What kind of attitude is this?