Peaceview Park

The park is a reasonable size, with a stand of acacia trees in one corner, a large baobab tree dominating another, a pagoda-styled gazebo in a third and three picnic benches arranged in a triangle in the final corner. In the centre of the park is a concrete statue of a half-orcish man wearing a business suit and bowling hat and lifting a shamshir with an extreme curve over his head; he seems to be advancing towards something and snarling. The sword appears to be made of bronze, and has a greenish tinge. Throughout the park is a low-level magical aura of peace, tranquillity and safety, making it reasonably popular- there's a family of elves at the picnic tables, with the odd (in Nexus, very odd) walker or jogger passing through.

"I... Do not know the trees, and it is smaller than I had hoped. Many parks are far larger, I think." Makuro looks around critically, glancing at the unusual statue occasionally. It's quite a violent image, for so peaceful a space, even if it is making her feel secure.