View Single Post

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

1. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    So im going through Ember gathering so i can boost Santa Alter and Saber Alter to functionality, and i just ran the same team through it with one change. I bummed a friends Jack instead of Mysterious Heroine and it seems like Jack is worse. Like, Heroine seems to make more stars and she seems to hit harder, is it just me or is Heroine generally better?
    without accounting for skills and CEs, jack should make more stars on quick and buster cards due to more hits. jack's crit star generation is a negligable .4% better after accounting for passive skills. their damage should be about the same before fou cards, CEs, levels, and skills. though mysteruious heroine X does more damage on quick cards due to her riding skill and given 3 of jacks cards are quick, overall X will do more damage.

edit: i was really hoping valentines would actually be in february, so i could get another 20 drop of quartz. I doubt my 250 quartz will get me nero bride especially with the dead luck i've had lately.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-01-19 at 06:52 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me