Not worrying for the 4* Magicites, for now. Doing the 3* Magicites is a chore already.

Speaking of which - Golem is finally down! Figuring that I had a strong set of Wind magicite, I went for a similar strategy as I do with Fire, except I switched Locke for Zack, and Alphinaud instead of Onion Knight; my main Magicite was Fenrir, as I had enough healing to make Enkidu not as necessary.

Spoiler: Party Compo
Show
Ramza, lv. 99; Platinum Sword (7*), Keeper's Frock Coat, LOKTON LX-30; Wrath R4, Entrust R3; Ace Striker RM, Strength of Conviction & Beoulve Spirit LMs
Fujin, lv. 99; Fujin's Moon Ring, Fujin's Jacket, Inferno Bangle; Raging Storm R2, Faith R5; Stern Discipline RM, Biting Winds LM
Zack, lv. 99; Ragnarok (*7), Gaffgarion's Shell, Zephyr Cloak; Powerchain R3, Lifesiphon R4; One-Eyed General RM
Y'shtola, lv. 99; Physician's Staff (*7), Lustrous Shield, Vanille's Necklace; Curaja R2, Wrath R4; Battleforged RM, Imperfect Art LM
Alphinaud, lv. 99; Gladius (FFIII), Nabaat's Finery, Crag Amulet; Tiamat R2, Protectga R3; Dr. Mog's Teachings
RW: Fabula Guardian (Elarra)
Magicite: Fenrir lv. 99, Enkidu lv. 99, Taharka lv. 99, Wing Raptor lv. 82, Sealion lv. 99

In essence, the idea was to pull off the same shenanigans as Terra does, but with Fujin instead. With Faith and Alphi's Deployment Tactics online, followed by using her En-Wind and Zack firing up Meteor Shots (Imperil), I managed a very respectable 96k with one Overstrike. However, keeping both Deployment Tactics AND Aerial Blast wasn't manageable, so it lowered to a more reliable 68k, then 43k, then finally to 22k without the needed buffs. She was the biggest damage dealer, but Alphinaud did manage to contribute, so it worked for something.

Might need to replace Onion Knight to the field, as he can keep up the buff slightly better than Alphi does, and his Radiant Shield won't help that much. That said...3/8 Magicite complete.

Got a Shell Dragon alongside the complementary Golem, so it's not that bad at all. That said, it's gonna feel odd to have two sources of Imperil and NO En-Earth, making Hydra one of the more difficult Magicite to face IMO. Tifa can't pull it off alone, and even with Meteor Crasher and Gaia Rush (and her OSB), she's no Refia. Lack of En-Earth should hurt on the long run...