Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[MERC Office - Kids]

Dena only stops once she is on the other side of the secret door and then closes it right behind the children. Too bad it opened from the other side, or she could have blocked it better.
She then turns to the kids and claps her hands together. "Alright, you've had your little adventure, but unless you want to clean up here, I don't think there is anything else for you in this office." She says with a broad gesture at the furniture which they manage to break even more.

Hekta only seems to have heard Koshal's suggestion however, which she sticks out her tongue in disgust at. "I ain't got that mad lust you people have. And you tied me up and chased me! We are even now!" She protests.

Dena turns to Koshal. "Speaking of which, you could go to the Lotus Garden instead. They offered to cover for your destroyed cellphone, Koshal. Just ask for a woman named Sarah." Then they would finally be out of her hair.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[MERC Office - Kids]

Iknika just glares at Hekta. This creepy little thing has caused them enough trouble.

"Listened to you about what? Whatever, let's just leave."
Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
[MERC Office- Kids]

"Ew, hairless mammals are gross. And you realize you're wrong right? She promised you that there was a way out of there. But you didn't get out, you got caught by Miss Dena. Story was made up." Koshal says, crossing his arms stubbornly.
[MERC Office - Kids]

Eliseo shrugs. "Eh, there was another path." It's not like Dena actually tried anything to stop them anyway. Eliseo remains unfazed. "I'll take off." It occurs to him then never found any ghosts after all. Probably just fake anyway.