Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
"If you got someone in there you want dead, I'll kill them for you." she said nonchalantly, looking down at Viridia from her high perch, her blue eyes the most visible thing about her in the gloomy lighting, "You look like you could use a dead enemy. It's dark, the weather's crap, and none of you're friends would even notice. No point in not having any closure. If I didn't kill most of my sister's enemies, she'd be a lot worse off. Besides," she paused, and her voice took on a slightly perky tone, "I'm probably not killing any Olive's tonight, and I just waiting for the big one to do something stupid, so I need to let off some steam."
"Yeah. It's just that I don't really have any enemies that I know of in Oakville, aside from Shade, and i don't think she's even here. And I know she has a bunch of magic relics and I don't know much experience you have with stuff like that? And I'd really hate to be the one to ask you to kill something that ends up killing you." Viridia said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
Hey, that's no way to talk about Glorious Dawn. But anyway, you shouldn't shame Seaweed like that. It's hard to make dark green hair look good, youknow?
I like Glorious Dawn. Don't be so judgmental.