Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Locked. Weird, but Moonshadow wasn't about to break in. It's rude no matter how easy it might be. Moonshadow looked around instead.

Perception: [roll0] vs 10
Going by the tracks in the snow, a single set of filly-sized hooves went outside some time ago and walked inside the merchant's quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
"I don't know the details? But she has a church that she operates in and did this magical darkness thing, which...now that I think about it, yeah, that would kinda just play into your hooves, wouldn't it?" Viridia smiled. "I'd assume she has some storeroom thre."
"Do you want to go sabotage it?" Fan Knife asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, "Or at least see what she has in her own base?"

What's wrong with wizards?
Aside from ones like Greendream and Snowflake and the Olives, I mean.
You can tell that someone's a raider from the way they act and a Steel Ranger from the way they act, too, but every single wizard you've met has had different goals. Sure, you can have a nice chat with Nightcore about how her day's been, but that could easily mean diddly squat when you meet one of her other co-workers. Unless something changes, they're not a faction you can reliably build ties with, which makes them unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Doc attempts to listen to the arguments, hear what they're arguing about? (Per [roll0] vs 7)
Doc heard nothing understandable; he'd need to be much closer in order to do so.

Otherwise he continues walking with Thanatos to the docks. "The Olives came to town by land, so if they're hiding in one of the ships, I reckon it;s most likely the one that the pirates came in from," he suggests quietly.
Kahikalani's vessel still tied to the docks, and was immediately identifiable due to it's foreign appearance. However, it was rather hard to tell the difference Oakville's native fleet and any possible scavenged boats they had obtained, given that the vast majority of the ships could be characterized as 'rustbuckets'.

Thanatos eyed the ships, clearly watching for any sort of movement from the otherwise silent vessels. Yet, there wasn't any.

[Doc could roll INT to try and remember what out of the current array of ships didn't belong outright. Other rolls, such as Mechanics, do not have any penalty from lighting due to Doc being able to see in the dark.]