View Single Post

Thread: Riverside 19

1. - Top - End - #760
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 19

[The Toy Tinker]

"Ah,"
    Sticks lowers his notebook and folds it up, setting it aside. The tall man collects the money he was left and stows it away. He drops into a chair left behind the glass counter and clicks his claws on the countertop. IT is difficult to tell what he feels as he sits there and ponders.

[Eastside City Hall]

"You ever seen Jezebel use one of these before?"
    Adir hefts the storm bolter to show Cessie as he starts down the steps of the city hall. "They told me the projectiles explode. Like the way anti-air shells do. If this thing shoots like every other automatic weapon I've played with, I think I can deal with the swarms."

Adir starts to think about ground cover. He squats down beside another car, letting the bolt-gun hang from a strap around his armored torso, and clamps his hands beneath the bottom of the steel frame. With a considerable grunt he turns it over on it's side as he rises, the weight settling with a crunch of glass and crumpling exterior. "Oufh," Adir straightens up and looks at his work,
    feeling his back. He turns to Cessie with an eccentric grin and says, "Did you see that? I wasn't sure I could do it!"

He looks around. "I wish there was some way we could make traps - or set up better lines of communication. I want to know what Vigil's doing for this," Adir says, dusting off his hands.

It's then that the stag notices Harley standing closeby. Strange masked woman! Possibly a demon? "Uh, hey!" He calls out, waving one gangly arm. The stag is about seven feet tall at the top of his head, antlered, with hair of white. He wears heavy plated armor with some sort of screaming monster engraved upon the breastplate. "You should get out of here! It's not safe!"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2018-02-07 at 03:18 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters