[Outside the Drill Tank]

Zenon, through his manifested maw-sphere, can see the map Itholos points to. The sphere makes no reaction, though, other than a quick reply of, "Copy that."

The Lotus Gardens - Zenon

Ah, a being born of, or at least, having inherited quite a bit of power from, the chaotic energies of the Warp. The Devourer has encountered entities similar to this before; they always have a unique flavor. Zenon needs once again to manage the entity's boundless hunger. This one might prove useful as something more than food, at least, for a time.

What Annah sees is an armored humanoid. He seems to be mostly human, an athletic frame evident beneath strange, black and red armor that seems more like cloth, though his boots, greaves, gauntlets and helmet are obviously made of some sort of metal or ceramic. Two similarly metallic "holsters" are mounted on the outside of his thighs; the hilts of a pair of weapons of some sort just barely visible. His helmet has a v-shaped crest that extends from a triangular ruby on the nose piece back into a set of fins that protrude behind it. His eyes burn baleful emerald, flames of power licking from the irises and shading the sclera, before dissipating shortly outside the helmet's eye reliefs. A predatory grin is plastered on his face as he turns to regard Annah. Depending on what other senses she has and might be using, she may glean more than just this base, physical form. His voice has a slightly British accent to it.

"I see. Well, I suppose I could surprise you by shaking your assumption and telling you that I am here to observe. I wish to see what your goddess can do in the face of an attack like this. Unfortunately, I seem to have just missed her, so I suppose I shall have to be satisfied with observing her followers instead. Surely you all aren't just sitting on your hands, now."