Sharkun smiles brightly. "Umrar! My beloved Umrar! You have come down to help me! I knew you would not leave me alone! Wait for me, I am coming at once..."
He opens his arms in a fiery embrace...and then falls, as the ironic laughter of the harpy echoes in his ears. What the...NO! I got tricked, just like Travis! Damn you Alexia, thrice you be damned!

Bonk, boing, clank. Not only does it hurt, but Sharkun does not manage to get to his feet and escape the weakened area, before he feels himself falling again. No, this shall not happen. Uttering the word of power, his boots teleport him to safety on the ground level. Here, bruised and battered, he finds Travis.

"...*puf puf* Travis! Are you fine? *puf puf* Did the fall hurt you too? Beware, the stone bridge behind me is in ruins!"

The dwarf moves slowly towards the wizard, resting on his guisarme to help his sore bones.

"Do you have any ways to bring us back up there? Here, allow me to heal you. I will heal myself afterwards."
Sharkun converts some of his prepared magic into healing power.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Move action: activate the Boots of Swift Passage, 20ft teleportation, to reach the safe part of the bridge as Sharkun is starting to fall.
Then, in case initiative is still going, on the following round, closing near Travis and converting Nystul's Magic Aura (what a crappy domain spell, might as well directly prepare Cure Light Wounds in my domain slot) into Cure Light Wounds: (1d8+5)[12]. Then, in case Travis needs some more, ditto with Identify:
(2d8+9)[14]. In case he's already good, Sharkun will heal himself with that instead.