@Raikou: Barely able to stand from the relentless assault from these birds, you muster pretty much every reserve of power left in you as the entire floor begins to rumble and crackle with electricity, even giving Rusty pause as he moves a single foot away from you.

These things don't know who they are messing with!

The entire floor becomes a spectacle of Thunderous Fury as Cutter's Sirens are all caught in an Aerial Inferno of Lightning as your eyes turn white and every single hair on your body stands on end while you move your hands like an orchestra conductor of Pain, punishing these unholy creations with the Wrath of the Ossian Way, the Eye of Boccob burning deep into your hand as it fulfills its duty to enhance the study of Magic.

@Rusty: Raikou has pulled himself to the limit... or has he?

The halfling is expelling smoke from his entire body as electricity still surges around him, but as you look up...

These things aren't dead yet! They have suffered tremendous damage, that much is certain. But their bodies proved to be resistant to lightning before. If they are still flying- albeit very weakly- they will finish Raikou with another volley of arrows and then go after you.

Map

Spoiler: Initiative
Show
Cutter Siren x4
Raikou & Rusty

@Jannalor: The woman rubs her arms together as a cold gale washes through the alley.

"Many like you have wanted to establish order here, Jannalor. Truth be told, I don't think that can happen.

The Churches and even the king turned their back on this place when it was not, as the Church of Muquol put it "economically viable". Sure, there is a Church Leader appointed by the City for the Mercy: Father Borazon the Merciful of the Church of Phaulkon. I know the guy...knew the guy.

He has been missing for quite some time already and with the King gone and Connor building that damn wall, we are pretty much separated from civilization as we know it. Hence our lovely little world came to be. Can it change? I don't know. But I sure hope we can make it better than what it is now. Not all of us are greedy and want power, Jannalor.

Some of us actually want to help this place prosper, but we are few. Which brings me to your question at hand:

Those who are interested in fixing things are currently engaging the enemy. I wish I knew where and who, but that's why I contacted someone who knows them...

And are currently awaiting an answer for more information."