Let's see:

Unfortunately, I haven't seen (or at least don't remember) both Dragnet and Blindspot, so I'll just add them to the list.

"The shield" certainly enters the list, but I'm not sure how high.
Part of the problem is that they WERE effective in what they did.
They were corrupt, but at the same time they also prevented bigger crimes while allowing and profiting from the smaller ones.
Sure, part of it was lies they told themselves to sleep better at night, but it was also partially true.
Also, it has an advantage over the other shows because it's the only one in the list rated for mature audience, so it's not the actins themselves that were worse, it's just that this show unlike others is the only one that can allow itself to show the consequences of the bad actions.
Another point is that while the strike force was corrupt, the rest of the cops (well, most of them) at least tried to do good. Sometimes they failed, but usually because they were in impossible situations.

The mentalist, as well as any other "cop plus one" show like Castle or Monk enters the list, but among this genre I think Lucifer is the worst.

Hawaii 50 certainly enters the list, no argument here.

I'm not counting Simpsons or Futurama since they were not the focus of the show.

One more entry I forgot, Torchwood.
At least in the first season when they were still (sort of) a law enforcement agency, almost every episode started with a disaster caused directly by one of the main characters in the force.