Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
That's not what I meant actually.

I meant Rater was talking about how 17 being able to injure/scuff Jiren was a big deal since he's just an enhanced human is a big deal, and it is, but the entire I was reading that post all I could think was..

That's not the impressive part, the impressive part is the bomb Gero made to handle Saiyan Saga-esque Goku was capable of canceling out Jiren's blast! Cause hot damn, can you even train a bomb? I bet you can't which would imply it was always that strong! Over-compensating a little bit Hero?

Also yeah...

Spoiler: DBFighterZ
Show
that's what you get when you meld whatever passes for Majin Buu's 'DNA' to other people. What did Gero think was going to happen? I don't know how 21 CAN be used in canon with that little tidbit. Also while I like 21 as a concept (haven't gotten to play FighterZ yet) it does sit a bit sour that ArcSystem seems to really like going back to that character archetype so much).
The answer to that bomb thing is that nothing in Dragon Ball truly makes sense, its all an absurd mish-mash, so who even cares, its Toriyama you'll never get a satisfying answer because you've probably thought it out better than him just by wondering that.

Spoiler: FighterZ
Show

Well yeah,heres the thing: Android 21's dead at the end of her storyline no matter what you do, therefore her being canon is like say Andrew Hussie of Homestuck fame declaring all fantrolls canon because all trolls that aren't Karkat and Kanaya die and stay dead or live after the story ends- a thing he actually did once. Its utterly meaningless, so really nothing of importance actually changed, because she's too dead to affect anything anyways, so its just to appeal to fans.