View Single Post

Thread: The Broken Gate (Ch. I)

1. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Broken Gate (Ch. I)

You file down to the Inn on the dirt road. You see the many beggars that dominate the docks district disperse as you get further into town. You see the Silver Stead Inn, a large inn with several stories a head. There are numerious shops surrounding the Inn. Next to the inn on the right there is a sign for "Grack's Weepons" which you think is a weapon store with a misspelled name, a wooden statue of a half-orc stands outside the door holding an ax up high. On the other side of the inn there is a shop which displays armor in the glass plated window. Across from the inn there is a general store and what looks to be an magic shop.

As you enter the Silver Steed, your mouth starts to water with the aroma of cooking mutton. The common room is empty except for the bar keep washing tables. He smiles and nods in your direction as he clears a table.

[OOC: the shop's and Inn are selling things at PBH prices]

Thoreal
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrynthyn View Post
    That listen DC seems a bit low, but beat it by 5
    You hear parts of the conversation, you think it has to do with making some sort of deal for which the captain was hesitant.
    Last edited by crimson77; 2007-03-29 at 04:34 PM.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.