Quote Originally Posted by Sivarias View Post
So spent the last two weeks falling off the wagon.

Apparently the depression wasn't gone, just in remission. As soon as I paused my workout routine it came back with a vengeance. This killed self esteem and I ate a bunch of fast food. I'm back up to 165. Two weeks of progress flushed in a week.

Means I can't get below 250 by my bday without starving myself (March 7th) Worse, I'm seriously considering it because I HATE being fat. I've been fat for so long. I PROMISED myself that I would NEVER be above a 40" waist or more than 250lbs.
Well if you're already having hormone problems you DEFINITELY should not starve yourself. That will really throw your hormones out of whack. All you really can do here is probably recalculate. I mean one bad week will kill two weeks, so you've lost two weeks, you still have 42 weeks left this year to have better progress. So I wouldn't stress it, any kind of stressful knee-jerk reaction is going to make things worse, particularly if you have hormonal issues.

I would recommend getting back to working out, and focusing on that, since that can help with both kinds of issues, at least in some sense. And then focus on what you're doing well, rather than what you're failing at. Focusing on the negative stuff makes people quit, focusing on what they've accomplished and what they are accomplishing helps them keep it up.