1. - Top - End - #527
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Hunting Grounds IV: Drops Contain 0% RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Mysterious Crater]

Kurrack will see a goblin kneeling near a heavily wounded gnoll. As soon as he gets close, the goblin draws his blaster gun. "**** off!" He shouts and fires off a blast towards the kroot.
    The blast hits him in the chest, but his armor absorbs most of it. That being said, Kurrack does grunt with pain.

That almost packed a punch, Snob. Why don't you run on back to your team, tell em where I am. I'll let you go. I promise. I need your buddies here, like soon. It'll save me the trouble of hunting them later.

Or, you could leave. Like the lodge itself. Get out the nexus somehow, and run as fast as you can. This whole kerfuffle doesn't concern you.

Or you could stay. Then I'll kill you while your friend watches, and he'll know that you didn't leave because of him. Your options suck, but those are the only ones you have.

Kurrack revs his chainsword.

So Snob, what's it gonna be? Make your choice knowing that no matter what you'll decide to do, your friend will still be alive. Depends on whether you'll be though.

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    By a River
    Krur holsters the pistol. Scanning the horizon, he spots an uneven dark spot.."I think there's a town over there. It'd be a lot safer than this wilderness." He sets off for the town.
    Agreed. Let us be off. DJ starts to briskly walk where the orc pointed.
    Last edited by Celticbear; 2018-02-16 at 03:57 PM.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.