Well, on a basic level, your Nos might be able to help smooth out any of the licensing problems that come up through a combination of knowing the paperwork and knowing how to apply pressure (i.e. "Yaroslav in Permits is giving us problems, but we can buy him off if we can get a case of this Romanian beer that he likes... alternatively, we can ghoul his daughter and she'll beat the crap out him, because she's been wanting to.") In the case of knowing historical buildings, my thought is, if it's anything like the US, a historical designation could protect some buildings, and removing that designation (through trickery or law) can expose them. Is your ancient enemy in Torpor under the Opera House? Well, I can make it so we remove the Opera House from on top of him. Want to sleep for a decade? How about we arrange for you to have some space under the Opera House? (Over time, this will literally make you the one who knows where the bodies are buried).

Now, for the Tremere and Brujah, a lot of these also apply, but consider that a hacker could help adjust shipping manifests and inventories... things fall off trucks, or get delivered to the wrong place. "Ooops, your shipment came to our warehouse, Mr. Too Good to Pay Protection Money. If you don't want it to be 'damaged in handling', maybe you should consider playing ball, hmm?"