So I been wondering about since valentine day and I would like some advice. Honestly I didn't thought I could get valentine considering how when I try talking to someone they magically are always busy. Probably they are responding only out of politeness. Yet I did got one. It was given anonymously via teacher at my school. It was 3 different sized pepper hearts glued tougher. On witch there was a short poem probably copped from the internet. With amount of effort put onto it I would assume it to be sincere. However it was singed oxoxox so there is part of me think it might be joke but for above mentioned reasons I would assume it to be more of sing of being considerably more forward then usually. Witch worry as shy person is less likely to aprouche. Consider that in 2 mouths I'm leaving the school I really want to find out who did that, if for nothing else to thank them for making my day.

Being Stereotypical teen I'm way over thinking it but from design I would guess it was made by a girl and considering that teacher had only one class before my that day I could assume the person was that class. This assumptions allow to narrow the potential list to 3. Given anyone could give a valentine to teacher during the brake so either to this may not be a good best clue to go off.

Reaching out to wrong ones can be awkward and send a wrongly message to one I'm trying to find.

Advices? Thoughts? Opinions? Simular expirance? Feel free to share what ever it might be.