View Single Post

Thread: Against the Empire and the Faith [IC]

1. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

Goblin

Default Re: Against the Empire and the Faith [IC]

Lily lets out a small, kind chuckle at Iacobus' compliment. "My, my, say few more compliments like that and I'd have to fear your wife is going to kill me in my sleep, my lord." Tone of her voice is nonchalant despite the morbid subject. She might have changed, but she still has her dark sense of humor.

"Hello. Good to see you again. And your sword...what was it's name again?" She greets Celia as the warrior joins them. "Every time I see you, dear, I regret I didn't learn the name of my own blade from the man I took it from." Seeing looks of others, she quickly explains. "He was an assassin sent after me when I was unarmed and quite drunk. It wasn't a fair fight. I heard he still passes fragments of his own ribcage in the toilet."

The matters of nobility are not her thing, but she listens carefully as their charismatic, self-proclaimed leader lieas down his plan and other two try to provide him with necessary information. Herself she is a bit withdrawn fro mthe strategy - losing your own men leaves you with a bit of restraint against trying to be the master planner again. But she pays attention and listens, especially when Tibur is speaking.
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2018-02-25 at 02:53 PM.