Spoiler: Responses
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
Spoiler
Show
i swear, some gm's simply don't like knife-ears in trees...
I'm pretty sure the GM was just being petty because I outsmarted his gnoll ambush.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaMustFlow View Post
Kassim (OOC): Like what, how little Tieflings are made?
When a mommy warlock and a daddy warlock love their demonic pact very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiadoppler View Post
Barbarian: I rolled a three, so yes.

Paladin: I'm fire-resistant, and there are five guys you can hit around me. Did you say "Finally"?

Wizard: I squeak in terror, let out a mighty magic missile over my shoulder, then run away.

Monk: (Monk) is up here.

Wizard: She wants to kill two of us! Pay attention.
Paladin: Oh. Then, no.
The dysfunction in this group is amazing and hilarious. :D

Doc: “But then why call this an assassination? If they were protecting something instead of hired to take us out, then it's just guard duty.”

GM: “Also, she could get filled in on lovely details like why there's about half of a pegasus wing on the floor, why the room suddenly smells like barbecue, and other stuff like that.”

GM: “I just want everyone to know I am pro-pants for gestalt murder hiveminds, which I believe is a topic not sufficiently addressed in today's current climate.”

Moon: “Sorry for the delay, I hope the 321 damage I brought makes up for it.”
Viridia: “Its okay I guess.”
Moon: “You're right. It wasn't aimed at Thantos, so I suppose it doesn't count for much.”

Choro: (imitating Doc) “Screw those innocents, I want XP!”

Moon: “Hey we earned our giant robots! Bertly was loot, and we stole Dazzler.”

GM: “It's fine. Just don't splash, like, water on it or something.”
Doc: “Or ask Doc to try and fix it. Viridia hasn't acquired kidney armor yet after the last incident.”

Viridia: “Lazy developers STILL haven't buffed Captain Jack Barkness. I'm gonna go play D&D 5e.”
Choro: “Hey, Choro's got the advanced teleport spell and Captain Jack is still way better than her at it! How come he needs buffs?”
Viridia: “Because Choro gets all the skins, including The Great Dichorio, Blood-Splattered, and Environmental Suit. Captain Jack Barkness just has his default Flufferpupper skin.”

Choro: “Question from phone, Dalin. How do you feel about... references?”
Viridia: “…we need permission for references?”
Doc: “I'm pretty sure we don't need permission. Choro is just being real polite.”
Choro: “Some British stereotypes run deep.”
Doc: “So is Choro planning to conquer Pony India at some point?”
Choro: “Hmm... we do know that it exists...”