OK, so I read through the rules for posting on this site, and while all of them make sense, one of them seems a little to... vague to be useful as a guideline for discussion topics. Or maybe it isn't, and I'm just a noodle brain. Who knows?

Anyways, so the rule that I am having difficulty understanding the limits of, is the restriction against real-world religions.

The problem I have is that there are a number of supplements that I absolutely adore which sometimes borrow wholesale from real-world religions. I am guessing that religions that nobody really follows anymore are exceptions, such as Egyptian and Homeric religions. That's not an issue. However, you have manuals such as Green Ronin's Mystic Vistas: Testament and Mythic Vistas: The Medieval Player's Guide, which together deal with Judaism, Zoroastrianism, and Roman Catholicism in game terms, and rather respectfully I might add.

So, my question is, is it against the rules to talk about contemporary real-world religions at all, or can I, say, discuss the play-ability of the Levite Priest and the Saint base classes on the forum?

In either case, I have no intention of debating religion on this site or anything else like that. I just happen to really, really like those two manuals, and I am concerned that I might get hit with the ban hammer if I bring them up.