Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Forget it. Nevermind. All metas seem to be incomprehensible and cthulhu-like entities that I can't grasp anyways. all I see is the game, and can't connect them into the metagame thing that other people seem to be so good at. Sorry to bother you.
If you can't be bothered with all the theorizing and interpretation, simply cribbing a site like metastats or vicious syndicate for decklists should suffice. Heck, that's how I've gotten along thus far. All I know about the metagame is what people tell me. Of course it has to be said that I'm not at all ambitious when it comes to ladder ranks. Getting the monthly card back is my minimum; I might hit rank 15 if I can be bothered.

I also sometimes watch content creators on YouTube. Though a lot of that is based on entertainment value.

A couple of caveats. Ignore Hearthpwn's "popular decks". Those are based on votes, and have been known to be outright deceptive in the past. Second, sometimes a content creator will take a deck for a spin just for fun or to experiment. Keep that in mind before copying a "pro" deck.

Otherwise, just have fun with it.