So I've finally managed to form the Persian Empire in my Zoroastrian game. It was a pain and I wanted to get Saoshyant and Restore the High Priesthood before my previous ruler die, but I guess the accomplishment of finally forming the Empire did his heart in. You don't fully appreciate how large some of the Empires are until you try to form them. I could have formed a Custom Empire decades ago if I didn't need to form the Persian Empire to get access to the Zoroastrian stuff.

Spoiler
Show

Fun Facts:
  • I spent 5000 Grace to get China to destroy The Byzantine Empire.They were getting too big and too close to me. I feel like Grace Costs should be Doubled. I have so many Chinese Artifacts
  • There are still two Anatolia's(There was three). The larger one on my border that controls most of Syria and the hot pink one that controls a small section of central Anatolia. I still have no clue how that happened.
  • The Han Dynasty is in China. The amusing irony being that a new Dynasty Warriors game was just released.
  • I was hoping to see the Empire of Abyssinia form. They used to be much larger before collapsing and Sunni Egypt conquered a lot of Nubia. The requirements to form that empire are bunk.
  • Arabia is a remnant of that much larger Abyssinia and is Miaphysite.
  • To my shock, The Lombards formed the HRE while under so much pressure from that massive Hispania.
  • Germanic is Reformed.
  • England, Scotland, Saxony, Bavaria, Denmark, and Sweden are all Germanic Kingdoms.
  • Xia is an independant Bon Kingdom.
  • The Deccan Empire used to have most of India as their tributary. It was a little scary.
  • I love the ability to turn off dynastic title names.
  • Hispania getting that big...doesn't surprise me.