View Single Post

Thread: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

1. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

Quote Originally Posted by Clockyard View Post
    "It is better if you stick to the others if you don't want to end like one of them, little Imp" The Door says to Snar. Then he wanders off, slowly, towards the hut, keeping close to the Doc.
    "YOU... HAD... BETTER... BE... JOKING!!!" the little "imp" said with clear anger and malevolence. His tone was a quiet scream.
    "I just rushed over to save you from the vines that you would have NEVER run into if you had stayed on the path! You don't even bother to say 'thank you' for me risking my life to SAVE YOU you j*ck*ss!!! And now, you find a bunch of corpses and you decide, hey lets go over and play with them, I bet it's save. And now, you want to LECTURE ME ON SAFETY?!"

The little man was shouting, clearly heated. The sword in hand let you know he was about sick of the party's stupidity and lack of gratitude.

Spoiler: OOC Snar's point of view
    Show
    Snar is NOT a fiery personality. Door's comment is extremely rude.

Here's why:
    Snar didn't volunteer for this mission: the now dissolved blue team rudely cut him off then wandered into the forest and he had to save several of them. Now, he heard screams, and rushed over to help save at least two people in this party. No one has said 'than you', no one has asked him his name, no one has even bothered to acknowledge him when he talks. So Snar sees himself as risking his life to save a bunch of people who are now being quite rude to him.
    Last edited by Brian_Gishlover; 2018-03-05 at 10:16 AM.