Front Gate

The rider looks down at the masked man, blinking behind her helm a bit in both surprise and confusion. "Are...are you serious?" She asks, sounding skeptical at the thought of a man armed with a pen knife trying to stop her and her mount. "I am Brokenfang, Raidleader of The Scourge. As for what we're doing, isn't that obvious enough?" She asks, giving a sweeping gesture at the city with a gauntleted hand. "We have come to appropriate some of this city's fine goods. If you insist upon a fight however, I am sorry to upset you but we won't be staying that long." She gives a small shrug and her wolf mount begins to walk on, attempting to bypass the superhero.

Ithuriel

The smaller bikes will weave around the woman as she begins to walk out into the road, but the truck itself slows to a stop a good twenty feet away. The driver, clearly upset, pokes his head out of the window. "Are ya crazy, ya daft woman?" He shouts, reaching up to remove his sunglasses so he can actually look at her with surprisingly bright green eyes. "Do ya have any idea how stupid it is ta just outright an' go walkin' in the road like that? By the stars, if I were a twitchy blighter ya coulda caused us to plow right into a buildin' or something! We ain't here to start no fight an' we haven't even fired a bloody shot and don't plan to and yer claimin' we're attackin'? Git outta tha road before ya cause an accident!"

Elsewhere

The other trucks continue on without issue, flanked by their outriders and scouts. No one opens fire from the vehicles, seeming content to just drive around to get to their destinations. One is heading right for the Markets, another for The Slums, and the last is heading up for The Spire.

((OOC: I asked Shrimp, and he said that Ithuriel isn't close enough for Wayne to see or talk to since the trucks have already gotten past the front gate. Also, just a friendly reminder but do remember Post Order. )