Quote Originally Posted by MarkVIIIMarc View Post
I'm working one group through "The Sunless Citadel" and really enjoy it. What I'm thinking is I have a couple other groups who might enjoy it if I can avoid overlapping players.

How many of you all have run a module multiple times? Does it get better or worse? Is it boring?

If you all do have a favorite to run which one and why?
I've never run a whole module several times, but there is a scenario I've run more than one.

The game wasn't D&D, but it was the first proper session I've run. I've mostly used it as beginner one-shot for kids as part of a "RPG discovery" holiday activity my town organized with the local RPG club.

Honestly, it didn't diminish my love for the scenario one bit. Each different player and each different PC bring something to the table that will lead to new situations, and that's without counting the things that hinges on random dice rolls or your own alterations. Even getting trolls as players can make the whole thing more memorable (though not more enjoyable).

It's just me, though, and it's something pretty short. I'm not sure it'll work the same for you, but I sure hope it does.