Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
Seriously? This is your best outrage bait? This is what's supposed to make me believe the creators are out to silence or deflect all criticism by calling it racist or sexist? Because, what, they called the sexists sexist (but not anyone else), and because Ridley called a term sexist in the course of directly addressing the criticism behind the term? Why are y'all getting mad at the creators instead of getting mad at dumb 'mine controversy for clicks' questions from journalists? Jee-zus. I bet you think tabloid journalism sucks, but here you are demonstrating that it works.
People are primarily mad at the creators for making a bad movie and then subsequently taking no action to address any of the issues with the film or the fan response in any way and in fact doubling down by hiring Rian Johnson to direct an additional three Star Wars films. Any and all whiffs of controversy on any wavelength whatsoever merely fan the flames. Beyond that further discussion of this topic is against forum rules.