View Single Post

Thread: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

1. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gishlover View Post
    Snar's ever intrusive presence immediately extended to the hut the moment Door entered the door. He started looking around. He whispers, "What are we looking for?"

When the nest started to fall he instinctively caught it, then peek up to Door from underneath and asked "Why am I holding this?" He looked confused. He turned to Big G "Why are you touching it with an invisible hand?"

"What do I win for catching it?" He still looked confused, but now seemed eager to know what was inside.

Spoiler: Rolly Rolls
    Show
    Search
    (1d20+2)[18]
    Catch= auto success
    (1d20+9)[15]

OOC: I have no idea why the roller is not working. I copy. I paste. I write it carefully. Nothing.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    That is peculiar. I was going to say you can't use spaces, but when I replied there were none.
    Just in case this matters, I don't think you can edit them; you have to get it right the first time.

Search: (1d20+2)[20]

The nest is extremely light for its size. Upon inspection, the reason becomes clear; it's made from spider's silk, which is very strong and incredibly light; even Snar can hold it over his head.
    The inside of the nest is lined with fine velvet, with gold floral patterns embroidered on it. There's also a small box, about 8 inches wide and 6 inches long. It's made of wood, but the top has silver engravings, and the clasp has a large pearl set into it.
    Inside, you find three potions and a small silk pouch.

From where the nest was, things begin falling; an assortment of boxes and small barrels, as well as several humanoid figures that fall downward, only to be suspended upside down by more of the spider's silk.
    They are pale and motionless, with their arms and legs bound.
    Last edited by Strigon; 2018-03-12 at 01:22 PM.
    That's all I can think of, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by remetagross View Post
    All hail the mighty Strigon! One only has to ask, and one shall receive.