Quote Originally Posted by gabado View Post
Are you both still looking for a game? I'm kinda playing around with the idea of running a short campaign set in the world of Trudvang, think like Celtic and Viking folklore mixed together in the setting of skyrim. The setting is from an RPG by the same name, but it's super crunchy, with waaaay too much detail and minutia for a play by post game, so it would be a 5e game borrowing the setting.

Spoiler: From the about text from Trudvang Chronicles
Show
The game is far from dungeon crawl, pink fireballs and endless adventures about glimmering treasures. It’s a game focused on the mysterious and hidden, nature as a spirit and supernatural force.

Apart from the world and it’s design, one of the most unique features of the Trudvang setting is magic and religion, whereas magic is more shaman-like and down-to-earth, and each race, and even region, has it’s own religion and faith. Creation of men, elves dwarves and their myths, gods and beasts play an important layer to the play.

Trudvang is a vast continent with the fierce and grim Stormlands in the east, Mittland with its rich history and worship of the lindwurms in the center, and Westmark in the west, where the people worship the one god Gávé. Dwarves lives mostly in the great halls underneath the Jaarngand Mountains, just close to the fierce and grim wildfolks in the mountains above. Elves hide in the shadows far in the south and fight against time, which is their most hated enemy. Every day that passes is another day away from the gods. The elves remember the Endless Storm – the war with the dragons – in ancient times and when the gods left them to be stars in the sky.

If that sounds like the sort of game setting you'd be interested in playing in, I'd be willing to run a play by post game in 5e. We'd want one or two more players, ideally also beginners, so everyone is at similar levels of familiarity with the game.

Alternatively, if this setting doesn't seem like fun to play in, I'd be happy to play with you as a player in someone else's game.
Sounds interesting. I must admit I'd be more at home with ye olde medieval fantasy like the setting of DnD, since those type of settings are a dime a dozen, but I'll try anything once. :)