1. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Celestia's Finest Power Ponies: When Worlds Collide

Love stands up on her back legs and pumps a fist. "Yes! Stay over at the," she has to recall the name, "Tower of Justice! You ponies seem alright. I can only imagine I could have ended up in worse places. An A-list villain's place?"

"All of you seem to be handling this remarkably well", she counters. "My appearance seems like a rather low-key affair, which is good."

Love smiles real big. "I don't have a creator, unless you mean my parents." She laughs. "I'm a normal flesh and blood pony. Or, I am when I'm not controlling a robot. I'm currently entangled with this LoveBotV1.0."

"Nah, I'm not experimenting with inter-dimensional travel, but, maybe, I should get started with that. I have a friend who travels around like that. I also have a friend, Discord, real swell draconequus, that likes to play games. He shapes the world around him and things can go fairly pair shape, quite literally! This is really new and exciting(!), but I'm getting use to the idea of inter-dimensional travel. I've wrapped my head around it more than experienced it though!"
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2018-03-13 at 05:42 PM.