View Single Post

Thread: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

1. - Top - End - #293
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) For Want of a Nail... (Red)

Snar sat down the nest and watched things falling, catching things with surprising speed. "Look at me! I'm playing catch with a building!"
    Spoiler: Trying to catch everything
    Show
    (1d20+9)[14](1d20+9)[27](1d20+9)[24](1d20+9)[25]

"It's raining corpses, gold, and booze?! Well, I guess it IS the pirates life for me after all. Gotta come up with a good pirate name." He spend the next few minutes saying names, most of which had the word beard in them, which is strange considering Snar is clean shaven.

When Snar sees a moron (Snar's words not mine) trying to open a barrel of booze with a pick, he springs he rushed over to save the booze. He holds back the pick with one gentle hand, while placing another Gušleifur's iron covered heart; in the moment's pause the followed, it was hard to miss the tenderness in Snar's eyes, like a mother trying to protect a child from itself. In a tone that began tender saying, "Hold it tender," then his eyes and voice turned to fear as he continued,"We don't want anyone asking why the rum is gone." He looked around from side to side after saying it, as though he was afraid someone might already be listening.
    Last edited by Brian_Gishlover; 2018-03-16 at 10:55 AM.