Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
The card is supernatural. That's all you get, though - just that it is in some way magical.
See, now we know we need a wizard. Actually, let me ask a general question here. How do Changelings figure out glamoured stuff? I mean, like, is there a cabal floating around that charges a fee for this? Will word get out? What's the price for this sort of thing, or is this a bespoke job at the goblin market?

"Huh. I'll, uh, look into this. Mind if I keep the card? I mean, it might end up back with you, but I'm gonna try and hold onto it and get somebody to look at it. It's definitely magic, like for sure."

Aelas walks to the kitchen with her Peter Rabbit mug and rinses it with a little water in the sink. Runs a hand wistfully along the handle before putting it in the nearby wrack to dry. "This was fun, Abs. I'm sorry you got freaked out earlier, just let me know if those guys come back. Better yet, text me a photo if you see them again, maybe I can do something about it."

Okay, let me tell you about priorities. Aelas has three, and they're competing. One: go see Lily like the Pilgrim said. That was probably at that big town hall meeting that was supposed to be happening. Two: go to a party and have fun! (also glamour) Three: go to whoever it is that might help with this card thing so she can help Abbey out. So, what are those options looking like in this one-horse town?

[Also, scene spent with Touchstone, so healing the Clarity damage.]

Glamor 2/10
Clarity: 6/6
Health: 6/6
Willpower: 5/6