Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
A Library

Katrayne will find that Tethrik is telling the truth, but the issue of compulsion is another thing entirely. Some force has rearranged his thought patterns, forming a thick but haphazard wall around a section of his mind.

Tethrik is put off by the glowing eyes. He extends his senses, trying to determine what's going on. He sense what magic effect Katrayne is using.
"Heh, I knew it. You may think you're telling the truth Tethrik, but your mind has clearly been messed with, let's see what Armonia doesn't want you to remember." the glow in Katrayne's eyes expand to cover her scelera, as the presence around Tethrik begins to attack the haphazard wall built up in his mind. Tethrik senses a strong divine dispell effect attempting to penetrate deep into his subconscious.

"Wait what!?" Armonia cries "K-Katrayne, I don't have that power anymore! I'm lucky I still have my original ability thanks to you." While the fear is still present, anger also begins to take shape on Armonia's face. He is tired of the accusations and the mental abuse Katrayne is placing on him.