View Single Post

Thread: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

1. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Zodi? A reminder that when Naruto says Ninja they actually mean "Kung-Fu Wizards who engage in Mercenary Work" rather than the traditional "peasant what murders people for money via a combination of stealth, illicit;y learned martial arts, and nobody taking them seriously because they're simply day laborers and/or prostitutes."

These ninjas are soldiers in international wars, often times fought in the open, and tend to fight each other directly instead of sneaking around and killing each other when their guard is down.
    LaZodiac's point stands. That is both a ridiculous and downright dangerous attitude for a combatant to have, period. They aren't Klingons, they aren't samurai (and hell, even KLINGONS appreciate sneak attacks); if Boruto is getting bent out of shape and someone not fighting by the rules where they all stand neatly in a line for him to punch them (or Byankurasenshurikenpalm or whatever it he does, I don't know!) then he's being a larger, naive idiot than Naruto frequently was; on a par with the British colonial army of the 18th/19th century if we want to see how well that Stupid pans out if not dealt with.

From what I gather, I bet Himawari wouldn't think that, she sounds like Flurry Heart in ninja form.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-03-27 at 10:25 AM.