Liberators, Hammers
Judicators, Bows
Judicators, Crossbows

Protectors
Decimators

Celestant-Prime
Fulminators
Prosecutors, Javalins

The mission was starfall, so I put everything except the Fulminators and Prosecutors in the celestial realm. My Fulminators spent the first two turns sitting in cover laughing at a pair of bastilidons trying to shoot them, then on my turn 2 punked Lord Kroak (who had failed the votex summoning spell twice). Round 3 I got the first turn and landed the slayers on the objective on his side while the prosecutors claimed the one on my side (he had moved most of his stuff around the first objective right in the middle of the board) I punked one bastilidon, but the other one still had mystic sheild and lasted a long time against my liberators.

He managed to double-turn me, but the damage was done, and Prime-Time came in turn 4 to wipe out his chameleon skinks that were trying to take the objective on my side.

I also went up against a different player with vortex-Kroak and two bastilidons last week. That time I punked kroak with a little shooting and a liberator squad after he teleported right in front of my guys, then popped the +2 to cast portent, then rolled a 1 and 2 to cast vortex, then used one of Kroaks re-rolls on the 1 to get annother 1. He actually gave me more of a challenge since it was the burn objectives mission, and he kept on making 9 inch charges with his skinks to take objectives off of me.