View Single Post

Thread: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

1. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

Bleakbane Catches Up With Naruto

Next three episodes!

Terror: The Steam Imp

In which Gaara soundly thrashes the Mizukage, even after he stops telling everyone how to beat him (and honestly, given how cretinous the ninja mooks facing him were before, I don't blame him).

And Matsuri and Yukata (Gaara's fangirls) carting off the Tsuchikage was hilarious.

Everyone is deeply concerned about the white Zetsu imposters.

Except Tenten, who is just looking for that ultimate ninja tool they took off her. Tenten, you really are just priceless! Best Ninja.

Ghosts from the Past and The Underworld Transfer Jutsu

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kabuto... you... BAHAHAHAHA! think the PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sound Four can beat Shikamaru, Neji, Chouji, Kiba and Akamaru? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! The guys that soundly (ahaha!) creamed them (well Chouji and Neji creamed anyway, Kiba and Shika needed a little back-up) when they were GENIN (and barely one chunin) and you BWAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHA! think that, even boosted up, they can beat them NOW!?!?

Wait, you're serious? Allow me to laugh HARDER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seriously, what was EVEN your plan? You send them up to attack those four specifically? Are you really THAT excrement scared of those four guys that you made a specific (and pretty silly) trap JUST for them? Instead of doing anything actually USEFUL tactically with the Sound Farce? I mean, even as a psychological tactic to demoralise the utter morons that apparently compose the allied shinobi forces, that's not very good.

You suck, Kabuto, you SUUUUUCK. I cannot wait to see Itachi beat the [excrement] out of you; it'll be glorious.

(But bonus points for Ino and Shino, for also being, y'know, fracking awesome.)

Next time: The awesome foursome inevitably break out of the silly soul-trapping jutsu (unless they spin this out to a forth episode...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-04-01 at 08:54 PM.