Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
Thirding this. There is something no end amusing about how that one played out. XD!

Also, given there involvement in how the following day went, I always kind of wondered if he didn't go and find the time after the fact to either run them down via magic and tip off the cops that they had thrown a bomb into his apartment (Which is illegal, even if it failed to work as intended.) after he'd told them to piss off (which is not illegal, even in Chicago, that I am aware of.), or if he went and found them and decided to give them a real magic scare since they could, technically, collectively, between them work up a stupidly weak curse at least 1 time, and that could, technically, be argued to get them counted as subject to the laws of magic. Which means Warden authority.
They knew who he was, more or less, so I rather doubt that he felt the need to track them down and explain that they just did the magical equivalent of threatening a cop. They didn't do anything remotely close to breaking one of the laws of magic, if only due to their utter inability to actually muster the level of power needed to do so in the first place, and Dresden doesn't like siccing the cops on kids.