Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Broadcast Five
The three "hmmmmm"'d.
"Blizzan? Your thoughts?" Tailripper asks
"Hmmm....I never heard of any Segmentum Governor like that...but I was a general, and I had my mind on military matters? I dunno, he might be a segmentum governor that ruled when Apfel was younger? Ugh, its been eleven years since I had think about this stuff! And ten years since that stupid Rebel Alliance did that weird friendship stuff that made no sense in battle to Hailing and has had me all obsessed with figuring out how that even WORKS! I mean, come on, if strong emotional bonds can do THAT what does it mean for the REST of the universe!? And why didn't it happen for other people in other battles!? It torments my mind, Tailripper!"
"I know such existential questions can be hard for the mind to parse, I'm sure you'll work through it, my slaughter brother."
Tailripper turns to Traube, I mean Traula.
"Hm. I guess that will work for now. However I have a.....use for this station later. I'm really not going anywhere, so I hope you don't mind me staying. As for expertise, I am a Tuffle from Old Plant. Of course I have engineering experience, so I'll help. Not much compared to others, but you know, standard Tuffle education covers a lot."
Plant. Right, one of the planets Hailing destroyed. Apfel didn't go into detail about the natives, save basic descriptions of the technologically advanced Tuffles and the mighty Saiyans. Though he doesn't know enough about them. Great. She answered, a part of her genuinely happy to have help with the technical details someone of Traube's military background would be rather deficient in assisting.

Then again, even if this Tuffle weren't totally loyal to Solitus, it still made making a straight distress call rather problematic. No, she'd have to go Tokyo Rose on this one. Just help me set up, and you can stick around as long as you want. She offered. I'd like everyone in Heaven, Hell, and everyone in between to hear us with the flip of a switch.